Tuesday, April 14, 2009

What's Going On

I had a busy weekend and I feel like I've been going non-stop ever since. I helped my co-worker, Nathan, move furniture to his new place on Saturday. Afterwards, Pmo and I set out to make Easter baskets for his niece and nephew, but I totally forgot that it was last minute and most places were bare. But we managed to come up with some good stuff. And I was exhausted from lifting heavy stuff so I crashed super early.

Sunday, we made the 2 1/2 hour trip down to the tip of western Kentucky to Pmo's brother's house. We spent most of the day with family and got back at a decent time Sunday night. We stayed up watching TV because Pmo is on vacation all week and didn't have to get up early for work the next day.

Monday, I tried to get myself organized for the week and helped Pmo do some projects outside the house. Today, I got a ton of groceries and a haircut. Tomorrow, we drop the dogs off at Mom's and I must pack for our trip because we leave Thursday morning for Missouri. State parks, caves, wineries. We plan to pack in a bunch of stuff in a few days. Just like the beginning of this week!

(1087)

No comments: