Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Adventures

Last week, we were asked to buy valentines for our co-workers. Just like millions of elementary school children are probably doing this week across the country. I'll admit, I thought it was a pretty hokey idea at first. But I went out and bought a set of Shrek cards and attached suckers to them this morning. I'll probably distribute them amongst the pre-made bags in the break room tomorrow night. Now I'm looking forward to what I might get Friday. I'm also sending cards to my mom and grandma tomorrow. I think it will be a nice surprise.

Pmo and I are celebrating Valentine's Day by going to a wedding reception. We'll probably exchange gifts over breakfast in the morning but we'll be heading to Perry County in the afternoon. I don't think it's how he pictured spending the holiday but he's a sweetheart for agreeing to go with me. I'll get to see my best friend from high school and her family. Plus we'll eat a good meal and hopefully do some dancing. I'm looking forward to it, but I still have to pick out something to wear.

No comments: