Thursday, March 5, 2009

Out of Time

I held off on the vet today because Bug seemed to be doing better. But when I took him outside before work, he was holding his leg up again. I think I'm going to pay a visit to PetSmart and get him a supplement for joint health. It was recommended to me by a co-worker. I'm going to try to read up on it tonight and make the decision in the morning. I'm just so afraid I"ll waste money on a vet bill when I could have fixed it with an over the counter remedy. I'm been corresponding with an animal hospital in Newburgh but I'm still not sure about it. I just want a good vet who won't overcharge me. I must continue to shop around.

I'm not sure what's on tap for the weekend. It's supposed to be at least 70 on Saturday with a chance of rain on Sunday. I need to get the motorcycle out again to keep it in good condition. We have a few things in mind to do but really haven't settled on any plans. Hopefully we can get Bug back in action and take a walk through the woods or something. Though Pmo seems to be suffering through a cold so we'll have to see how he feels.

I'm out of time or I would write more!

1 comment:

sj said...

give bug lots of lovin's for me. i hope he feels better soon. maybe the warmer weather will do him some good too.