Friday, March 20, 2009

Musical Fusion

New music just hits the spot. It doesn't have to be a song that climbing up the charts, maybe an oldie I just learned the name of. Or a lost 80s tune. Today, I made a CD with Toby Keith, Jason Aldean, Nickelback, and others. It's been a few months since I made one and I was getting really tired of the CDs in my car. I had to mix in some of my old stuff that I hadn't heard in awhile because I didn't have enough new stuff to download and make a full CD. But lately I've been putting songs on Pmo's phone for him so I borrowed from his stash. Now I'm trying to learn the words to Toby Keith's "God Love Her." I also downloaded "Start a Band" by Brad Paisley and Keith Urban. It just makes me giggle.

Music fills our house, especially on the weekends. Pmo gets up and starts cooking breakfast to the Rockin' 80s and the radio is left on for most of the day unless we go somewhere. Some days we don't even turn the TV on until night time. During the week, you can tell who messed with the stereo last because I always leave it on CD and he always leaves it on the radio. It's definitely a shared passion, though we have different tastes. He's a rocker, and while I love rock 'n roll, I lean toward country, oldies, really about anything. I get into certain kicks. Or randomness where I'll mix it all together.

So I'm about to enjoy the ride home with my latest lyrical creation. Have a good weekend!

No comments: